Adult Sunday School
You are welcome to join one of our classes this Sunday!Adult Sunday Morning Small Groups at 9:00 am
• Christian Discipleship - We are a random mix of people with one thing in common: Love of God. I believe we are a group that seeks to learn about God's love, Jesus' teachings, and how to apply them to ourselves, our families, and the community.
• Journey II - This discussion-based class with members ranging in age from late 20s to early 40s parallels the curriculum of Journey which meets at 9:45. Social events and service projects are combined with Journey members to create connections between families in this age group. This group meets in 220 and is led by Todd & Angie Endicott and Todd & Michala Stoker.
Adult Sunday Morning Small Groups at 9:45 am
• Adult Bible Study - explores the basic contents of the major sections of the Christian Bible. Ken Dunn teaches this class, which meets in Room 221.
• Explorers - a Christian perspective on contemporary issues and theology in group discussion format. The class is led by Judy Rychlewski and Kathleen Bird and meets in Study Center Room 1.
• Genesis - a facilitated discussion class for 40s +. We have active discussions on how we can be better reflect God's love in all aspects of our lives. Our typical studies are Bible based with a emphasis on how to incorporate in our daily lives. We study such authors as Adam Hamilton, John Ortberg and Max Lucado as well as many others. Various class members lead the class discussions. Besides our Sunday morning small group time, from time to time Genesis Class participates in Mission projects and has class social events.
• Journey - meets in Ark 2. We are a group mostly in our 30s-40s with school age children. We take part in studies that are relevant to our lives and usually include parenting, relationship, bible, evangelism, and spiritual growth studies. We also keep an active social calendar and take part in many outreach activities.
• Keystone - primarily senior citizens who enjoy discussing topical books and discovering how biblical teachings relate to today's seniors. Lila Weatherford leads this class, which meets in the Administrator's Office.
• Seekers - meets in room 224. The curriculum chosen for this class is bible based and may include a book or video for discussion. Most studies last between 4-8 weeks. This ever evolving groupcurrently attended by inter-generational women. You are invited to visit and join our group at anytime-all are welcome!
• Sojourners - is a Bible based Sunday School class that welcomes adults seeking to perfect their Christian discipleship. Besides meeting weekly for study of the Scriptures, sharing prayer concerns and joys, and learning how to practice our Christianity in today's society, the class gathers quarterly for fun and fellowship. We meet in the Ark.
Adult Sunday Morning Small Groups at 10:30 am
• Preface - is for those who haven't touched a Bible since they were a youth, or have never had a chance to read a Bible. This class will read small portions of scripture and talk about them with special emphasis on meeting Jesus in the Gospels and revisiting familiar Bible stories from an adult's perspective. There will be no pre-work and no long term studies. Drop by anytime. Facilitated by Eilene Ording.
• Triple Strand - is for young couples (with or without children) and young families (single parents are welcome) who want to grow in their faith and study with a group of peers. Triple Strand meets in room 220.
Click here to request more information about any of the following groups.