|Adult Sunday School
Sunday morning studies for all adults
Groups that meet outside of Sunday morning
Groups designed for men
Ministries specifically geared toward women
Active seniors who enjoy opportunities to fellowship
What is the difference between a Sunday School Group, Small Group, and Class?
• A Sunday School Group meets in Sunday Mornings to discuss various studies
• A Small Group extends beyond Sunday Morning and is a caring unit for its members, as well as a fellowship group
• A Class comes together for a specific study or topic.
|What happens in one of these groups?
• You get a chance to ask questions
• You get to make connections with other Christians
• You learn how to be "in the world" but not "of the world"
• You grow in your relationship with God
|What doesn't happen in these groups?
• You're not judged by your past mistakes
• You're not pressured into reading the Bible or praying out loud
• You're not expected to be an authority on God